Friday, September 13, 2013

Autodesk University “Registration Time is Here”



Yes it’s that time of the year again AU-Registration Time This will be my 3rd time going and as I have stated before “I will be a speaker this year” Just my humble opinion but if you are able to attend the “Freshmen Orientation” please go, and also try to make the social events too.

For this year, at this time it looks as if I’m going to about 12 classes, including my own. With over 650 classes, as it has been noted, it really is hard to filter though which classes to take. Just with workflows or collaboration classes to become more efficient there must be well over 20 classes. Going through my “preliminary” wish-list I found about 40 classes that I’d like to take but know I couldn’t possibly fit them in so I’m in a holding pattern here.

Once AU opens up (09-12-2013) I will make an attempt at trying to get my classes and hopefully get some time to squeeze in a certification of two. 
Again if anyone is interested, my class will be:
Looking forward to my own roundtable discussion and I hope to see a good group of students and most of all I hope to get some good feedback.
Take care,

Milt - (A.K.A. "Drafter1981")


Fitz Digital Cad Service L.L.C. (consultants)
P.O. Box 1616.
West Caldwell, NJ 07007-1616




No comments:

Post a Comment