Monday, September 2, 2024

It's Been Awhile Again, ("2024")

 It's Been Awhile Again, ("2024")
    Hi all just wanted to share a few things on my blog / journal page. I know my last post was back in 2023, regarding the abatement of property taxes, (as I've said before, "not that I have a lot of followers, or readers). And, "No", I have not given up on my own page but, I have been posting on other tech pages / blog, or forums. Most of my questions or rants have been,  or were "Autodesk related" so that's where I've been at for my "Tech" stuff. 

    As far as "personal items" lately, I've had to use an "Anonymous" page, or profile across several different platforms. Again, not that I have a lot of readers here but, if you are really that interested, please look up my "Facebook Page" (under FITZ Digital CAD). Additionally, I will say the topics truly are "Not Safe For Work" (NSFW) topics and you will need to be apart of the group or have an account in order to view. 

    That all being said, again, for my "Tech stuff" or questions (and rants), lately I have just been on the Autodesk Community Forums. (my personal page: Milt Fitz, @Drafter1981).  For other things (some personal & NSFW), I have been following, the "Meta" platforms, (Facebook, Instagram, or Threads). In addition, some of the other pages I've been following, are PinterestRedditTumblr (yes I still have an account). Last but definitely not least "X" or "Twitter", (my personal page:Milt Fitz)

Keep in mind 99% of the topics discussed here are "Adult Themed" topics so unless you have a separate account (just like with Autodesk) you may not be able to read that content.

So, again, sorry for the hiatus and I'm hoping to get bask to sharing "Tech Information"
Take Care Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment