Friday, April 22, 2022

So Again, It's been awhile (since 2020)

 Yes…,

It’s been a real long time since I’ve posted anything lately. I’m hoping this hiatus is very short lived, since it seems COVID is starting to take a step back or we are just going to move to an “endemic” meaning we just simply live with the fact that we are going to have to live with COVID.

 With that all being said, I’m hoping to move back onto what this site is supposed to be about so… if any of the visitors are interested, please visit my main site which is on Facebook (Fitz Digital CAD Service). Just doing a regular Google search will take you to my business site which is still active however, that mainly for business and doesn’t cover what been going on the last couple of years.

 Finally, if anyone that visits my site, or wouldn’t mind, keep in mind that I rarely do I even post, more or less ask for a favor. Since voting is still open for #au2022 class proposals, (up until April 25th), please take a look and up vote for my classes. #AU, #MiltFitz,#Revit-to-AutoCAD-or-PDF, #Autodesk® CAD-or-BIM-software-vs-Manual, #Milt Fitz & give a👍! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment